Love lattes? Love our Blended Green Teas? Our Blended Green Tea Latte recipe is a match made in heaven. It works with any of our flavors so don’t be shy. Try them all and let us know which ones are your favorites!
You will need
- 7 grams (about 2 heaping Tablespoons) any Wild Orchard Blended Green Tea
- 2 teaspoons Wild Orchard Green Tea Powder
- A jug + lid, like a 32 oz. mason jar
- 1/2 cup 176° F water (if you don't have a thermometer, just boil the water and let it cool for 5 minutes)
- 1 + 1/2 cups milk
- Your favorite sweetener, like agave, maple syrup, etc.
- Pour hot water over green tea powder + loose leaf tea. Stir and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add 1.5 cups milk.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Give it a good shake.
- Strain, sweeten as desired, and serve.
*To have as a hot latte, after step 3, strain the liquid into a small sauce pan and heat to your desired temperature (make sure you don't let it boil).